• The Ministry of Human Resource Development has launched an initiative YUKTI 2.0′ to help systematically assimilate technologies having commercial potential and information related to incubated startups in higher education institutions.
• YUKTI 2.0 is an extension of YUKTI Khown as (Young India combating Covid with Knowledge, Technology and Innovation (AI)) Portal’ which was launched to identify ideas relevant in Covid pandemic.
• Earlier Union Minister for HRD Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal “Nishank” has launched a web-portal YUKTI.It’s a unique portal and dashboard to monitor and record the efforts and initiatives of MHRD. The portal intends to cover the different dimensions of COVID-19 pandemic challenges in a very holistic and comprehensive way.
• The YUKTI portal is an effort of HRD Ministry of Human Resource Development to achieve this goal in these difficult times. Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal informed that It will cover the various initiatives and efforts of the institutions in academics, research especially related to CoVID-19, social initiatives by institutions, colleges and the measures taken for the betterment of the total wellbeing of the students.
• HRD Ministry Ramesh Pokhriyal said that portal will allow various institutions to share their strategies for various challenges which are there because of the unprecedented situation of Pandemic and other future initiatives.
• HRD Ministry said that the YUKTI portal will also establish a two way communication channel between the HRD Ministry and the institutions, colleges so that the HRD Ministry can provide the necessary support system to the institutions. He said that we are confident that this portal will help in critical issues related to student promotion policies, placements related challenges and physical and mental well-being of students in these challenging times.
• The HRD Ministry of Human Resource Development has launched an initiative `YUKTI 2.0′ to help systematically assimilate technologies having commercial potential and information related to incubated startups in higher education institutions/colleges.
• The Ministry has invited students, faculty members, startups and other stakeholders of higher education institutions in India to register on the YUKTI portal and share their technologies and innovations.
• Report shared will be showcased to the investor community such as businessmen, farmers and industrialists i.e. students/young enterpreneur will be able to sell their ideas.
• It will provide a clear picture of the state of India of the innovation ecosystem of our higher educational institutions.
• It will help the Union government to identify bottlenecks and formulate appropriate policies to strengthen the innovation ecosystem in the nation.
• Further, it will offer solutions to the problems faced by the nation.
• YUKTI 2.0 (Young India combating Covid with Knowledge,Technology and Innovation) will also help in fostering the culture of innovation and young entrepreneurship in academic institutions.
YUKTI 2.0 Portal launched by HRD Minister YUKTI 2.0 Portal launched by HRD Minister