The Tata Electronics subsidiary of Tata group has signed a MoU with the state government of Tamil Nadu in order to establish a facility to manufacture the mobile components.
Points To Note
- Tata Electronics project will cost Rupees 4684 crores
- Tata Electronics will be established in Krishnagiri to manufacture the mechanical enclosures of mobile phones.
- This project can help in creating jobs for 18,250 people in the state.
- The state has also signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Grasim Industries Ltd in order to establish a paint manufacturing unit at Cheyyar. It will be established with an investment of Rupees 750 crore.
- In total, the Tamil Nadu has signed 28 MoUs for the projects for which the budget outlay is Rupees 28,000 crore.
The Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate. Tata Group headquarter located in Mumbai. It was Founded in 1868 by Jamsetji Tata. The company is one of the biggest and oldest industrial groups of India. Each of the Tata company is operating independently under its own board of directors and shareholders. The companies affiliated under the Tata include
- Tata Communications
- Tata Chemicals
- Tata Consumer Products
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Tata Motors
- Tata Cliq
- Tata Elxsi
- Taj Air
- Tata Power
- Jamshedpur FC
- Tata Steel
- Tata Projects Ltd
- Tata Capital
- Indian Hotels Company Ltd
- Tata Starbucks
Grasim Industries Ltd
The Grasim Industries Ltd is an Indian manufacturing company. Grasim Industries Ltd headquarte located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Grasim Industries Ltd was ranked 154th in the list of world’s best regarded firms compiled by Forbes. It was established in 1947 as a textile manufacturer in India. The work of the company is diversified into Viscose Staple Fibre, sponge iron, cement, chemicals and Diversified Financial Services. It is a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Group. The industry is the world’s largest producer of viscose rayon fibre that accounts for 24 per cent of the market share.
Tata Electronics Mobile Component Unit in Tamil Nadu Tata Electronics Mobile Component Unit in Tamil Nadu