Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Published Official Notification and Online Application Form for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2020. Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Given Below Before Applying Online.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 17-06-2020
- Last date for Online registration: 16-07-2020
- Admit Card of Paper-I: September 2020
- Paper-I Exam date: 29th September to 5th October 2020
- SSC CPO PET/PST [Physical Test]: To be notified later
- Admit Card of Paper-II: February 2021
- SSC CPO 2020 Paper-II: 1st March 2021
Total Posts: 1564
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male – 91 Posts
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female – 78 Posts
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) – 1395
The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam (Prelims+Mains),PET & Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates log on to https://ssc.nic.in/Registration/Home
Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector in Delhi Police Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector in Delhi Police