Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has Published Official Notification Online Application Form for Cooperative Inspector Posts Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates are advised to read the Complete Notification Given Below Before Applying. SPSC Cooperative Inspector Vacancies 2020
- Commencement of Online Registration: 15-06-2020
- Last date for Online registration: 31-07-2020
Total Posts: 09
- Cooperative Inspector
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with Economics as one of the subjects in all the Semesters or B.Com or Degree in Management (BBA, BBM & MBA) and Degree in Cooperation.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- 18-40 years.
Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- For All Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Level – 11 of the Pay Matrix.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to http://220.127.116.11/spsc/login.htm
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
SPSC Cooperative Inspector Vacancies 2020