Leather Sector Skill Council has announced the launch of the SCALE (Skill Certification Assessment for Leather Employees) India mobile app in order to provide a single platform to integrate quality assurance across all of its services.
SCALE India App
- SCALE India App look after the need of all the stakeholders of the skilling and employment ecosystem at one place. It includes the candidate or trainee, employer, employee, trainer and assessor, and trainer.
- The services of the system can be accessed through the web and android app. It works virtually on any smart handheld device, laptop, desktop, smartphones, tablets or phablets.
- SCALE India App will provide end to end quality assurance across training, assessment, and certification services.
- SCALE India App will also engage the employers with other stakeholders smoothly.
- It will also be providing a marketplace for human capital for the leather industry.
- SCALE India App will enable access to micro-learning modules in order to bridge the identified skill gaps.
- It will also help trainers get complete access to all the learning and training resources for effective delivery of standardised training.
About Leather Sector Skill Council
Leather Sector Skill Council (LSSC) is a non-profit organisation that meet the demand for skilled workforce in the leather industry nationwide. In 2012, LSSC was set up after getting approval by National Skill Development Corporation. It cater to the training and employment needs of sub-sectors in the leather industry including the Finished Leather, Footwear, Garments, Leather Goods and Accessories etc.
SCALE India App launched by LSSC SCALE India App launched by LSSC