The Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited venture of Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani has become the 5th strongest brand in the world. It now stands behind the brands like Ferrari and Coca-Cola. This venture has achieved this milestone in just 4-odd-years.
Points To Note
- This ranking has been provided by the “Brand Finance Global 500 ranking 2021” of the strongest brands.
- This ranking determines the relative strength of brands.
- According to the annual report on most valuable and strongest global brands has been is topped by WeChat.
- The Reliance Jio was founded in the year 2016 and has become the largest mobile network operator in India. It has also become the third-largest mobile network operator globally. The network operator has almost 400 million (40 crore) subscribers, as of now.
- The brand Ferrari is ranked second, Russian bank Sber is ranked third while Coca-Cola is ranked fourth.
- Reliance Jio has got the BSI (Bronchiectasis Severity Index) score of 91.7 out of 100 and is given elite AAA+ brand strength rating.
How this ranking was decided?
The assessment of stakeholder equity was done through the original market research data. The data was analysed for over 50000 respondents in 30 countries and across 20 sectors.
About Reliance Jio
The Reliance Jio is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms. Jio headquarter located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company operates a national LTE network and is covering all the 22 telecom circles. The operator does not provide 2G or 3G service. Reliance Jio only uses voice over LTE to provide the voice service on its 4G network. It was launched in December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees. By September 2016 it was launched for public. Jio also launched a fiber to the home service which offers broadband, television, and telephone services.
It is an independent branded business valuation consultancy that advises branded organizations on how to maximize their value through effective management. It has been certified with ISO 10668:2010.
Reliance Jio 5th Strongest Brand Globally Reliance Jio 5th Strongest Brand Globally