PM Narendra Modi, is all set to receive the “CERAWeek global energy and environment leadership award 2021” at an annual international energy conference which is scheduled in March 2021.
- PM Modi will also be delivering the keynote address at the CERAWeek Conference-2021.
- CERAWeek Conference will be held via video conference from 1 to 5 March 2021.
- The CERAWeek Conference will be organised by IHS Markit.
- The Conference is an annual international conference that brings together the energy industry leaders, experts. Policy makers. Government officials, leaders from the technology, energy technology innovators and financial & industrial communities.
- Other prominent speakers at the conference will include:
- John Kerry who is USA special presidential envoy for climate,
- Co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,
- A Founder of Breakthrough Energy Bill Gates and
- Amin Nasser who is the president and CEO of Saudi Aramco.
- Themes and sessions of the conference is inspired by “The New Map: Energy, Climate, and the Clash of Nations,”. It is the new book by IHS Markit Vice Chairman & CERAWeek Chairman Daniel Yergin.
- This is the first virtual conference of CERAWeek.
- Last conference of the CERAWeek was held in March 2019.
IHS Markit Limited
The American-British information provider is based in London and it was established with the merger of HIS Inc. & Markit Limited in the year 2016. The organisation combines the information, analytics and expertise in order to provide solutions for government, business and finance. It helps the customers to see why things happen and encourage them to focus on what really matters in order for them to take the confident decisions so as to improve efficiency, drive the growth and outpace the competitors.
PM Modi to get Global Energy and Environment Leadership Award