Parliament of India (Bharat), Lok sabha has Published Official Notification and Online Application Form for the Post of Translator Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates are advised to read the Complete Notification Given Below Before Applying.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 18-06-2020
- Last date for Online registration: 27-07-2020
Type of Employment
Total Posts: 47
- Candidate must have passed Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in Englis with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level. AND
- Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa OR 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and viceversa in Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/ State Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/ Supreme Court of India/ High Courts.
- Read the notifications for detailed eligibility criteria.
- New Delhi
- 21-27 years.
- Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee Details
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs.700/-
- Level 8 (₹47600 – 151100) in the Pay Matrix.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates log on to http://184.108.40.206/loksabha/Recruitment/advandnot.aspx
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Parliament of India Lok sabha Translator 47 Vacancies Parliament of India Lok sabha Translator 47 Vacancies