The non-governmental trade association Nasscom is all set to launch its ‘AI Game Changers’ program in India.
The programme launched by Nasscom will be promote the artificial intelligence-led innovation nationwide. It is being run in collaboration with the innovation partner for the programme, Microsoft. The programme was launched under the “AI for India” Mission. It seeks to recognize the impactful and scalable AI-based innovation in India. The Nasscom and Microsoft Corporation will work in collaboration to develop and promote the AI Gamechangers program. It was built with the shared commitment of adopting the AI across all the key sectors.
Purpose of the program
- The Artificial Intelligence led program will help in recognizing the innovators for their successful AI implementation at the Xperience AI Summit of NASSCOM.
- It is one among the largest Artificial Intelligence summits in India.
- The AI summit will serve as a platform for the start-ups, academia, governments, enterprises and NGOs to showcase their Artificial Intelligence based products & solutions.
- The summit also provides reach & impetus to drive AI innovation in India.
- The program was launched with the aim of spotlighting several leading AI-based innovations and recognizing their efforts.
- It also seeks to motivate the ecosystem to leverage the opportunity in order to help India in becoming a global powerhouse in AI-led innovation.
The non-governmental trade association and advocacy group NASSCOM mainly focuses the IT and Business Process Outsourcing industry. NASSCOM was established in 1988. The group has initiated a ‘10,000 Startups’ programme in 2013 with the objective of supporting and impacting 10,000 startups by 2023.
Nasscom launches program to accelerate AI-led innovation Nasscom launches program to accelerate AI-led innovation