Recently Indian Council for Cultural Relations tied up with the Gamapp Sportswizz Tech Pvt Ltd to jointly launch “LITTLE GURU” mobile app. It is a specialized mobile application for learning Sanskrit.
- It is a gamified mobile application.
- Little Guru teaches Sanskrit in an interactive platform. This makes learning easier.
- The Little Guru mobile app was launched during the celebrations of the 71st Foundation Day of Indian Council for Cultural Relations.
- It is world’s first Gamified Sanskrit learning mobile application.
- It will help people to learn Sanskrit in an easy manner based on competition, games, peer to peer interactions, etc.
- The gamified mobile app is of great help to the Indian Diaspora wishing to stay connected with their roots.
- It will also help number of students and faculties associated with Sanskrit Universities located across the world.
ICCR role in India-China bilateral relations
- The Indian Council for Cultural Relations has provided scholarships to more than 300 Chinese students. The aim of these scholarships is to promote cultural, intellectual, and academic exchanges between the countries.
- There are several Chinese kids learning Indian culture in the country. During the 71st foundation celebrations of ICCR, Chinese kids of age 6-7 years who are learning Indian dance forms in India performed Indian dances. Their dance performances were based on the theme “Azadi ka Amrit”.
Azadi ka Amrut
The idea of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav was launched by Prime Minister Modi in March 2021. It is a series of events organized by the GoI to commemorate the 75th anniversary of independence. It was launched 75 weeks ahead of the 75th anniversary. It was launched on 12th March 2021 to commemorate 91 years of Dandi March.
Little Guru Gamified Sanskrit Learning App Little Guru Gamified Sanskrit Learning App