The Union Minister of Labour, Santosh Gangwar, will launch the new software applications for 5 all India surveys on 18th February 2021.
Points To Note
- The all India survey will also include the data of migrant and domestic workers.
- Minister will also release the instruction manuals with questionnaire for all the 5 All India Surveys.
- It will be conducted by the Labour Bureau.
- These All India 5 surveys include:
- Migrant workers
- Domestic Workers
- Employment Generated by Professionals
- Employment Generated in Transport Sector
- Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey
All India Survey on Domestic Workers
- It will be carried with the objective of estimating the proportion of Domestic Workers in the workforce coming from across the India.
- All-India Survey on Domestic Workers will calculate the percentage distribution of these domestic workers and households that employ them.
All India Survey on the migrant workers
- The All India Survey on the migrant workers on the migrant workers will be carried with the aim of finding the estimated number of migrant workers in India.
- The Survey will also collect the information on their living & working conditions and the socio-economic conditions.
All India survey on employment generated by professionals
- This survey has essentially 2-fold objectives:
- Estimate the total number of active professionals in India and
- Capture the employment generated by these professionals.
All India survey on employment generated in Transport Sector
The All India survey on employment generated in Transport Sector will assess the employment generated in Transport Sector of India.
All India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey
The All India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey will measure the relative change in employment situation in the successive quarters for a sizeable group of non-farm economy. This Survey will cover all the eight important sectors of the country’s economy.
Labour Minister to Launch Software for five surveys