Recently IT Department is set to launch its new Portal for Filling Tax is ITR e-filing, which can be accessed through website called “www.incometax.gov.in’’.
The ITR e-filing portal will provide modern, seamless and more convenient experience to taxpayers. Portal has been integrated with immediate processing of Income Tax Returns and quick refunds to taxpayers.
- The ITR e-filing portal will act as one-stop centre and display all interactions or pending actions on a single dashboard for follow-up action by taxpayer.
- The portalt will offer a free-of-cost Income Tax Return preparation software with interactive questions to help taxpayers.
- Portalt will also enable taxpayers to proactively update their profile to provide certain details of income to be used in pre-filling their ITR.
- ITR e-filing portal will enable pre-filling with salary income, interest, dividend and capital gains after TDS and SFT statements.
- To response to queries of taxpayers, portal includes a new call center and also provide detailed FAQs, chatbot or live agent etc.
- Portal comprises of options for filing Income Tax Forms, add tax professionals and submit responses to notices in faceless scrutiny or appeals.
Dedicated Mobile App
Income Tax department will also launch a mobile app subsequently after launching the portal which will enable taxpayers to get familiar with several features.
IT Department to launch its new e-filing portal