IIFL Wealth and Hurun India has been released Self-Made Rich List 2020. This has enlisted the cumulative wealth of India’s wealthiest self-made entrepreneurs under 40. It shows that wealth under this category has rose by 59 per cent in 2020.
Points To Note
- Self-Made Rich List provides for ranking of self-made entrepreneurs aged 40 and under having wealth of Rs 1,000 crore. aged 40 years and under from India.
- 11 of the 12 startups have been covered in the list have been the startups with wealth over $1 billion (Rs 7300 crore).
- Financial services company Zerodha’s Nithin Kamath aged 40 and Nikhil Kamath aged 34 have topped the list with a wealth of Rs 24 thoudsand crores.
- Indian computer programmer Divyank Turakhia aged 38 comes the next with registered net worth of Rs 14 thousand crore.
- Amod Malviya aged 39 along with their co-founders Sujeet Kumar aged 40 and Vaibhav Gupta aged 40 fetched the 3rd position.
- Vu Technologies founder Devita Saraf aged 39 is the only woman who find place in the list.
- The report says, Bengaluru is the most preferred city for Business HQ for these young wealth creators with 9 individuals find place in the list. Bengaluru is followed by Haryana’s Gurugram and New Delhi with 2 individuals found the place in the list.
They co-founded the Financial services company Zerodha. The platform became the India’s largest stockbroker in terms of number of clients.
Self-Made Rich List 2020