HDFC Bank Limited has signed an Memorandum of understanding with ICCI to support SMEs (Small and medium-sized enterprises) and Start-ups. Through this association, ICCI will engage, enroll and support various Startups /SMEs /MSMEs to facilitate inter-alia financial and other facilities to/from HDFC Bank Ltd. HDFC Bank and ICCI jointly conduct diverse networking activities, awareness camps and interactive sessions, Business Events.
ICCI is Inventivepreneur Chamber of Commerce and Industries
Memorandum of understanding
- The Bank may offer bank accounts to Startups that are supported by INVENTIVEPRENEUR and recommended by INVENTIVEPRENEUR.
- It will offer key business support functions like digital marketing, web services, shared workspaces, Patent filing, content writing, tax, and legal advisory to ICCI recommended businesses.
- It will evaluate and recommend potential Startups /SMEs /MSMEs for investments.
- Inventivepreneur Chamber of Commerce and Industries will support businesses to pitch their solutions to requisite stakeholders and will work towards providing them with an opportunity to showcase their solutions.
- It is operational as the biggest platform to support entrepreneurship globally.
- It will review and examine the overall profile of the businesses such as their background, potential worthiness, and investment worthiness. ICCI will also sensitize the investor network to listed SME-Startups and curate startups.
- It will offer industry connections to respective HDFC startups globally and support entrepreneurship nationwide through knowledge transmission on government announced programs, Acceleration Fund (AF), International Presence (IP) and Global Business Relations (GBR).
HDFC Bank and ICCI signs MoU HDFC Bank and ICCI signs MoU