Learn English for Competative Exams or IELTS, PTE, TOEFL
- USED TO = past
- USE / USES TO = present …???
- USED TO = simple past (positive sentences)
- USE TO = simple past (interrogative or negative)
- He used to come here as a child.
- He did not used to come here as a child.
- Did you used to come here as a child ?
- He used not to come here as a child.
- She used not to live as lavishly as she does now.
- I did not used to sleep very well but then I started doing yoga and it really helps.
- Do you know the difference between
- “I used to drive on the right.” and
- “I am used to driving on the right.” ?
- “used to + V1 (Base Form i.e. without s/es/ies)” and
- “be/get used to + _ing”
- may look similar but they have very different uses.
Grammar used to Learn English Grammar used to Learn English