Govt official put out that 5 portals are being developed by different organizations to promote innovation in India. This will help boost Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
The portals being developed are for specific sectors and are as follows
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for power sector
- CMFTI for manufacturing sector
- HMT for machine tools
- International Centre of Automotive Technology and Automotive Research Association of India for automotive sector.
The five portals were launched by Govt to bring the problem solvers and solution seekers together. The 5 portal will focus on research institute, academia, industry, startups and experts.
The portals will help to make their target sectors self-reliant (Atmanirbhar Bharat). The activities in the portal will include the following
- Research and Development
- Manufacturing and Process Technology Development (MPTD)
- Technological Innovations
- To conduct market research and technology surveys
- Quality problem resolution (QPR)
The ASPIRE (Automotive Solutions Portal for Industry Research & Education) portal was prepared by International Centre for Automotive Technology. The ASPIRE is to be completely functional to host grand challenges and provide elaborate resource databases.
5 portals to boost Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 5 portals to boost Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan