Recently Forbes released its list of wealthiest people in the world. The Forbes is an American business magazine owned by the Integrated Whale Media Investments and the Forbes family.
Forbes list of India’s 10 richest billionaires
- Mukesh Ambani. Net Worth: $84.5 billion
- Gautham Adani. Net Worth: $50.5 billion
- Shiv Nadar. Net Worth: $23.5 billion
- Radhakishan damani. Net Worth: $16.5 billion
- Uday Box. Net Worth: $15.9 billion
- Lakshmi Mittal. Net Worth: $14.9 billion
- Kumar Birla. Net Worth: $12.8 billion
- Cyrus Poonawalla. Net Worth: $12.7 billion
- Dilip Shanghvi. Net Worth: $10.9 billion
- Sunil Mittal and family. Net Worth: $10.5 billion
Of the 10 billionaires in India, only two earned their spot owing to investments in healthcare sector. They were Cyrus Poonawala of Serum Institute of India and Dilip Shanghvi of Sun Pharmaceutical.
Forbes list of richest World Billionaires
- Jeff Bezos. Net Worth: $177 billion
- Elon Musk. Net Worth: $151 billion
- Bernard Arnault. Net Worth: $150 billion
- Bill Gates. Net Worth: $124 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg. Net Worth: $97 billion
Forbes headquarters is located in New Jersey. It has an international edition in Asia and also Forbes editions are produced under license in 27 countries. In the year 2014, Forbes was sold to a Hong Kong based investment group Integrated Whale Media Investments.
Other popular Forbes lists
- Forbes 400: It lists top 400 richest Americans.
- Forbes Global 2000: Annual ranking of top 2000 public companies in the world
- Forbes list of World’s Most Powerful people
The motto of the Forbes magazine is “Change the World”.
Forbes list India’s 10 richest billionaires