‘FamPay is India’s first payment app for teenagers has launched India’s first numberless debit card, “FamCard”. Under 18 can now use FamCard like a debit card to make instant payments.
- FamCard is a numberless debit card, all the card details are saved on the FamPay mobile app and there is no need to refer to the physical card to fill in details during online transactions.
- The numberless debit card will give cashless convenience to millions of Under 18 and their parents.
- FamCard as it doesn’t require any saving bank account.
- Every transaction is digital protected like a fingerprint, pattern lock, or PIN.
- FamPay mobile application is available on the Google Play Store and Apple Store respectively.
- ‘FamPay is India’s first payment app for teenagers. With FamPay, minors can do UPI, P2P and card payments without the need to set up a saving bank account.
- FamPay allows parents to send money to their kids under 18.
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) operate FamPay.
FamPay launched numberless card