The Government of India’s flagship initiative Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), Centre for Innovations in Public Systems (CIPS) and Think Tank NITI Aayog recently announced collaboration to reinforce entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem in India.
- The CIPS and AIM signed a Statement of Intent to promote innovation in the area of public system. This is to be achieved with the help of knowledge and experience of AIM and CIPS.
- They will organise round tables involving local level administration officials. This is to create awareness about the innovative products and solutions. Also, it will help them understand the standard policies and processes around procurement. Ultimately, it will aid in quicker implementation of innovative solutions.
- The CIPS and AIM will together host e-exhibitions supported by relevant startups. Through this their innovations are to be showcased.
- The Innovative Learning Management System (ILMS) is to be created. This is to ensure capacity building to teachers and mentors at grass root levels. It will promote innovative learning among the students.
Benefits of the partnership
- It will help to promote programmes launched by Atal Innovation Mission.
- The collaboration will strengthen AIM Mentor of Change Programme.
- The beneficiaries will be able to harness CIPS research capacities.
About Centre for Innovation in Public System
The autonomous Centre for Administrative Staff College of India. It was established by GoI in the year 2010. It was established based on the recommendation made by the 13th Finance Commission for the years 2010-15. The Finance Commission also suggested to release a grant of Rupees 20 crores to establish Centre for Innovation in Public System.
AIM CIPS join hands for Innovation in Public System AIM CIPS join hands for Innovation in Public System