3rd edition of India Tourism Mart was organised on 18th February 2021. The Mart was addressed by the Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Harsh Vardhan. This event was organised by the Federation of Associations in India Tourism and Hospitality through video conferencing.
Points To Note
- India Tourism Mart was participated by over 250 delegates from 60 countries via video conference.
- The event will be held from 18 to 20 February 2021.
- It will bring together a mix of right buyers from world and right exhibitors from India.
- The event will provide the platform to connect with several buyers and exhibitors.
- The buyers and exhibitors will be brought together with common spirit of curiosity and desire in order to do business together.
- 3rd India Tourism Mart is significant as it is being organized at a time when the world is emerging from the impact of coronavirus.
- The event was also significant since the countries are now contemplating to open up the travel with all health & security precautions measures in place.
The Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism & Hospitality is the policy federation of all the national associations. FAITH represents the complete tourism, travel and hospitality industry of India and it was launched by 2013. When the Associations was established Indian tourism was ranked at 68th in the World Economic Forum (WEF) Tourism Competitiveness index (TCI). Following this, the FAITH worked on many initiatives in collaboration with the Union Ministry of tourism. Thus, in 2019, India was ranked 34th in the WEF tourism competitiveness index.
3rd India Tourism Mart organised by FAITH 3rd India Tourism Mart organised by FAITH