Serbian tennis player, Novak Djokovic has won his 19th Grand Slam title in French open 2021 in Men’s single category at Roland Garros in Paris.
- Djokovic won this title after coming back from 2 sets down against 5th seed Stefanos Tsitsipas.
- He won the title winning Grand Slam final debutant by 6-7 (6), 2-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-4.
- Djokovic played 18 sets since his fourth-round match.
- He has become the 1st man in Open Era to win all 4 Grand Slams at least twice.
- He is the 3rd man to win all Grand Slams after Roy Emerson and Rod Laver.
He was Born on 22nd May 1987, Novak is a Serbian professional tennis player who is currently ranked as world No. 1 by Association of Tennis Professionals. He has been No. 1 for record total of 325 weeks. He has won 19 Grand Slam men’s singles titles and 84 ATP singles titles. It also includes a record 9 Australian Open titles and a record 36 Masters events which he shares with Rafael Nadal. He is the only player who have won all Big Titles on all four Grand Slam tournaments, all nine ATP Masters events and ATP Finals.
French Open or Roland Garros, is a major tennis tournament organised for 2 weeks at Stade Roland-Garros in Paris, France. It starts in late May each year. Tournament and venue have been after French aviator Roland Garros. It is a clay court tennis championship tournament.
Novak Djokovic clinches 2021 French open Men’s Singles title Novak Djokovic clinches 2021 French open Men’s Singles title