According to United States India Strategic Partnership Forum, India and USA has launched a hydrogen task force under “Strategic Clean Energy Partnership” which will boost India’s energy security efforts.
India-USA Hydrogen Task Force
- The Hydrogen Task Force was launched by US Department of Energy, Union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy and USISPF.
- Task Force will represent industry & government stakeholders and assess technology status, study innovative policy options & make recommendations.
- It will bridge government research with unique industry perspectives which will help in reaching the goals of decarbonizing, high-polluting industrial sectors and achieving a greener & cleaner planet.
- This Task Force will strengthen focused public, private cooperation between both the countries and make way for accelerated development & deployment of hydrogen energy technologies
- It will bring industries and academy together with an aim of integrating private sector inputs to bring latest technology & adopt business models to develop and deploy hydrogen technologies.
The Joint USA-India Hydrogen Task Force was constituted with the aim of serving as a forum to achieve affordable hydrogen solutions. It seeks to enhance energy security & resilience by boosting up low or zero-carbon hydrogen technologies & deployment.
India-USA launched Hydrogen Task Force India-USA launched Hydrogen Task Force