Recently Facebook has announced to launch its news publishing tool called Bulletin with the aim of promoting independent writers. Bulletin would help and support these independent creators in USA.
- The Bulletin will be providing support focused on content creation, monetisation and audience growth.
- It was launched in the backdrop of popularity of facebook’s local Groups and Pages. Popularity of such pages has revealed that people are hungry for locally-relevant, longer-form content produced by expert and authoritative voices.
- Thus, bulletin would help these creators, and unify Facebook’s other existing tools with something which could directly support great writing and audio content ranging from podcasts to Live Audio Rooms.
How Bulletin will work?
- Each Bulletin creator will be provided with website under their brand and they will be able to customise their publication’s name, logo and colour palette.
- News Creators will have the option to customise their articles with multi-media embeds and different styling options.
- Bulletin will help in connecting with more audiences with new and diverse voices and enable them to go deep into topics they care about.
- It content can be distributed in Facebook News and other discovery surfaces in order to help audiences easily find it and subscribe.
- Bulletin will comprise of tools to distribute podcasts, long-form writing, externally-hosted podcasts and additional audio features etc.
- It will be integrated with Facebook Pages to enable publishing across different multimedia formats.
Bulletin Facebook news publishing tool